Pages

Monday, April 2, 2012

Routine

This morning is our first day back to school after Spring Break, which has meant slipping back into our routines.  I was reflecting this morning over how little reading we did over the break, compared to our normal reading days.  It wasn't that we didn't do any reading, just not very much of it.  Which got me thinking... perhaps the only way we really ever have time to do anything is if we MAKE time to do it.  After all, isn't that what a routine is?  Blocks of scheduled times strung together in a predictable pattern?

3 comments:

  1. Miss Ellie! I finally figured out how to subscribe to your blog. This is wonderful. I am looking for some books for Miss Lily for her birthday. Got any ideas? Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick comment to let you know that I love your blog and hope you'll do a summer update!

    You've inspired me to start taking my little guy to the library and now he's going to the weekly summer reading program there as well. We started off checking out 10 books and now we stuff the book bag as full as we can get it!

    We love to read at home, but I had really forgotten how magical the library is to a young one.

    Blessings to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete